Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm an Organizer, Organizer, Organizer, Baby

Sung to the tune of Britney Spears' Womanizer. By a four year old. Whilst cleaning. It's been in my head for two weeks. She makes me feel guilty; good thing she's cute.

The closest I'm coming to organizing anything today is working on my pictures. These ones are Vietnam.

Loved this tree in Hanoi...


These next two were taken in Halong Bay - simply the most beautiful, peaceful place I've been. Stunning. We took an afternoon cruise on a Junk. I even stepped outside my comfort zone and tried some new food when lunch was served (fries were still ordered, but squid was attempted).



This one is just a cool shot taken in the spur of the moment in Hanoi...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kare!
    Found your blog from a comment left on Jenny Bishop's. These are great of Vietnam. My family is from there and I would love to go there one day and take some pics!! I have family in Canada too! Good luck with your photography, It looks like you are doing great!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete