Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've become such a Blogstalker...

In the fall of 2008 I discovered photography blogs. How did I not know these existed? I instantly became hooked and started bookmarking my favourites and I go back and visit them regularly. I keep learning new things and coming up with new ideas to steal for photoshoots; so many things I can't wait to try out.


Not only are these folks fantastic wedding and portrait photographers, they're also really neat people. And they're sharers - have a photography question, ask and they'll answer. Here are a few of my favourites:



Jasmine Star - she's a photography Rock Star. Seriously. Everyone follows her blog.

Jamie Delaine
- also an amazing photographer. And she believes in half birthdays. Enough said.

Curtis Moore - my Manitoba-born relatives should check out Curtis' work - this slideshow in particular

Kate L - is a full time music student who also works as a photographer; she gets some amazing shots of her fellow students, very cool

Kimberlee West - one of the Boudoir Divas, she has done amazing boudoir photos - something that would be interesting to get in to



Check these ones out, I'll share more of my favourites another time.




1 comment: