Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Such a Hypocrite...

...and a poor blogger. I blogstalk regularly and am always disappointed when bloggers don't update.

And here I am, neglecting my poor blog, failing miserably at coming up with things to write about. I'm not shooting very much lately, or can't blog pictures that I AM shooting so that leaves the blog a little dry.

Some bloggers have certain topics they'll post about on certain days: Things I love Thursdays or Fun Fridays or even Sydney Sundays. Maybe that's what I need, topics that I can turn to on a regular basis: Work Wednesday or Moody Mondays? lol, maybe not. Any ideas? Alliteration not required ;-)

My latest favourite pic of the nephew... maybe he's concentrating, trying to come up with topics for me?



~Kare~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment