Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hurricane...

Apparently, Hurricane Bill is on his way. I'm one of those people who will be hitting up the grocery store at some point today to ensure I can make it through in case we lose power.

I think I dread the grocery store more than the hurricane. I avoid the grocery store at all costs on the weekend - everyone else is there and people are crazy when they're shopping in a crowded grocery store. I once had someone yell at me because I was in the way - um, I stopped to allow an older person to exit the aisle. I still wish I had turned to the moron who yelled at me and said something to him, but I was in shock that my being polite to someone else would infuriate him. I mean really, it's groceries, chill, relax, try not to be an idiot.

And so I will muster up all of my courage and venture out and pick up all my necessary supplies.
*let's be real... by supplies, I mean snacks*

This will be my third hurricane here in the city: Edward, Juan, and now Bill. Figures, they're all boys!

Wish me luck...


~Kare~

~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment