Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sometimes I Get Goofy | Halifax, NS Photography

I recently went out location scouting for an upcoming session.  Since there were only two of us, we took turns being subject and photographer.  After a while, we got punchy.  And goofy.  You only get to see me, since I protect the innocent.  And goofy.






Happy Sunday - Have a good week!


And please, if you can, keep your fingers crossed that we don't have rain this coming Saturday!  It'd be much appreciated.

:-)


...Kare



email:  karenk{at}eastlink.ca

4 comments:

  1. Love it! :) You look great in front of the camera. PS rain would be awful :( Everything's crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. goofy is good girl! fun shots! love, smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED seeing these and especially you girl. Wanted to make sure you knew today that you are so awesome and I just am blinded by the grace and beauty of your craft!

    ~Sneezer

    ReplyDelete