Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ryder... ♥ B a b y L o v e ♥

Bear with me, I'm playing catch up with my posts. 

I shot Ryder a couple of months ago.  Mom wanted an outdoor shoot - it was summer, who wouldn't want an outdoor shoot, it would be perfect.  Except we couldn't quite manage to get our schedules in sync.  And if we did manage to get our schedules to work out, Mother Nature had other plans!

Finally, we decided we were just going to do it, come rain or shine!  But with all our luck, it rained.  A lot!  But we shot anyway - we decided to have an indoor shoot, which turned out to be a good idea.  Ryder's Mom and Dad had just sold their house.  Their first house.  His first house.  I'm glad we got to capture some memories here...






I love this picture with Mom...









Want to guess what it is that has him so mesmerized in this picture below?  Go ahead, guess...

 Miley Cyrus!
 




Stay tuned for Part II.  Maybe even Part III.

~Kare~

♥  ♥  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment