Sunday, November 8, 2009

What's In a Session - Engagement

Photographing people in love is FUN!  I'll say it again and again - you bring the love, I'll bring the camera.  It's as easy as that.

There will be lots of kissing and cuddling and hand-holding.  It just makes me smile thinking about it.

Where we do it can be up to you.  You can pick somewhere that's meaningful to you both - where you proposed, where you met, where you hang out, at the wedding/reception location.  Or we can go on an adventure and find new locations and make new memories.  Urban, rural, gritty, pristine, it doesn't matter so long as you two are into it and willing to try something new (hello, making out in front of a camera, not something you do every day... or is it?). 

Just remember to be comfortable.  I have your complete best interests in mind.  I want you to look good, I want you to feel good, and I want you to have a good time.  By the end of the session, the three of us will be best friends.  I promise.




 


~Kare~

~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment