Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not much of an update... | Halifax, NS

I don't really have much to say in the way of an update.  Today was an okay day.  I'm still sleepy a lot - again, not sleeping well at night will do that to you.

I have a mammogram/ultrasound/biopsy on Thursday - a 3 in 1.  Yay for me.  You can hear the sarcasm, right?

Followup appointment with the surgeon is set for the 9th.  That's far away; I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.  It means a longer wait til I go under the knife - good and bad.  I'd like to put it off forever and yet I'd also like to get it over with.  Blah.



...Kare


email:  karenk{at}eastlink.ca

1 comment:

  1. at least things are progressing - i know it seems slow. sleepy is good for COLD days like today. maybe when it's a bit warmer you'll get out w your camera? love you! smh

    ReplyDelete