Sunday, March 6, 2011

The landing...

The plane descended and I peered out the window at the twinkling lights of the city below.  As we got closer and closer, the buildings below us began to take shape and the little girl in the seat behind me couldn't contain her excitement as we landed.  She pointed out the cars and buildings and squealed with excitement.  While her trip was sure to include a visit with Mickey Mouse, I knew my trip would include something far better: a much-needed visit with my folks.

As the wheels touched down, I held Jason's hand a little tighter and my eyes filled with tears. I couldn't contain my excitement either.

...Kare

2 comments:

  1. Karen you have a talent for photography and writing. You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fabulous time kare making memories! love you! smh

    ReplyDelete