Thursday, June 2, 2011

Five More to Go... | Halifax, NS Breast Cancer Treatments

Just five more radiation treatments to go.  It seemed so long ago that my journey started, and yet it sometimes seems like it just started yesterday.   I feared the journey, the ending seemingly so far off.  And here I am, having gone through so much - and so incredibly lucky that I didn't have even more to go through - and so near the end of treatment.

I have been blessed and have so much to be thankful for.  But that will all come in another post.

For now, I wish you a happy Friday.  I will spend it with my boy, having treatment and maybe finding a few moments to take some pictures and be thankful for how far we've come.

xoxo


...Kare
email:  karenk{at}eastlink.ca

1 comment:

  1. we should all be thankful for the blessings in our lives! love you! smh

    ReplyDelete