Monday, January 10, 2011

Hmmmhmmm... Did you hear that? | Halifax, NS


If you know me, you know that it's a rare occasion that I get annoyed (stop laughing, Mom!).  Every once in awhile, Jason does or says something that irks me.  The kind where there is nothing for me to say in response.  It's just irksome.  So I "Hmmmhmmm" with attitude.  Go ahead, try it.  Hmmmhmmm.

He never responds to my hmmmhmmm, which annoys me!  If I hmmmhmmm you, it deserves a response, you should know you're annoying me.  So just to be sure, I've taken to following up my hmmmhmmms with "Did you hear that?"

Which is all fine and dandy, till the other night I said something that Jason may have found irksome.  Maybe.  From the other side of the room I heard, "Hmmmhmmm... Did you hear that?"

:-)



...Kare


email:  karenk{at}eastlink.ca

2 comments:

  1. wait - YOU get annoyed???? they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... love you! smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - 'tis true! :-) love you, too!

    ReplyDelete