Saturday, February 12, 2011

Too Much Information | Halifax, NS

There is a fine line here, the line dividing the information that is safe to share on the internet with family, friends, clients and others who randomly end up here from the information that's just too personal.

I love that each and every one of you are here, but I write for me.  I want to remember my journey, I want people close to me to know what I'm going through and how I'm handling it, and there's a teensy part of me that would like to think that my random ramblings may some how help someone else who has those terribly scary feelings after finding that fateful lump.  It is these things that help me determine where that line is.  When something may fall under the category of Too Much Information, there's a chance I may tell you about it.  Especially if it has made me laugh.  Or I think you will laugh.  

But you'll have to stay tuned for those...

Have a fantabulous weekend!

xoxo


...Kare


email:  karenk{at}eastlink.ca

1 comment:

  1. sometimes, you just have to laugh, because what else can you do? love you! smh

    ReplyDelete